- 32 bit bus
- Using single PCIe lane (PCIe x1)
- ARCNET controller COM20022
- Bit rates 156 kbit/s to 10 Mbit/s
- Mapping of the COM20022 registers into the I/O and memory space of the PC
- Fast controller access via Advanced-Memory Mode
- High Impedance Transmitters in a interface module will be protected against invalid bit rate and transmission mode
- SOHARD ARCNET interface-module or costumer-specific ARCNET interface module will be connected by means of a 14 pin connector
Are you interested in our SH ARC-MiniPCIe? We are looking forward to your request by e-mail (info(at)sohard.de) or by phone (+49 911 97341 500).
The SH ARC-MiniPCIe has been developed for use in Industrial PCs featuring PCI Express for Mini Cards. The card will be connected to a customer-specific ARCNET interface module that we will design according to your requirements as to form and signalling method (Sine dipulse, RS485, RS-485AC and optical) via coaxial, twisted pair or fiber optic cables.
Our existing ARCNET interface modules may also be built into your PC and be controlled by the SH ARC-MiniPCIe.
When you change to a PC with PCI Express Mini Card interface the card can immediately substitute other SOHARD ARCNET network adapters, if your application uses the SOHARD ARCNET RAW driver.
The SH ARC-MiniPCIe features SMSC/Microchip's ARCNET Controller COM20022 which support bit rates up to 10Mbit/s.
The card has a 32 Bit data and address bus and may be accessed to either via I/O or memory. It conforms to the PCI Express Specification 1.0a and the PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical Specification 1.1
- Compatibility: ANSI/ATA 878.1, PCI Express Specification 1.0a, PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical Specification 1.1, CE for industrial environment
- Power requirement: 4W max.
- Temperature range, operation: 0°C to +55°C
- Temperature range, storage: -20°C to +85°C
- Dimensions (w/h/d), mm: 30/50/5 (without connectors)
- Weight: 100 g max. (incl. packaging, but excl. interface module)