- PCI 2.1 compatible
- 32 bit bus
- Mapping of the COM20022 registers into the I/O and memory space of the PC
- Usable in legacy systems owing to DOS support
- Fast controller access via Advanced-Memory Mode
- Coaxial transceiver protected against invalid bit rate and transmission mode
|SH ARC-PCI-K||2,5 Mbit/s||Sinusdipuls||BNC||Koaxialkabel RG-62|
The SH ARC-PCI-K ARCNET card has been developed for use in industrial PCs. The card is available with coaxial interface.
When you update to a PC with PCI interface the card can immediately substitute other SOHARD ARCNET network adapters, if your application is using the SOHARD RAW ARCNET interface and the corresponding driver.
The card has been replaced by the SH ARC-PCIu-K. Nevertheless it is still available to allow further function of costumer- specific applications which access the hardware either directly or by using drivers other than the ARCNET RAW driver by SOHARD.
The card features the ARCNET controller COM20022 from SMSC which is completely compatible with the COM20020. The transfert rate is 2.5 Mbit/s.
The SH ARC-PCI-K is a 32 bit card conforming to PCI 2.1. The card is a plug and play device. Configuration of addresses and interrupts is simple. It may be addressed via I/O addresses or via memory.
4 LEDs indicate the following activities:
- Coaxial transceiver active/inactive (back plane mode on/off).
- Activity on ARCNET receive channel
- Activity on ARCNET transmission channel
- PC access to ARCNET module
- Kompatibilität: ANSI/ATA 878.1, PCI 2.1, CE für industrielle Umgebung
- Leistungsaufnahme: < 4 W
- Temperaturbereich, Betrieb: 0°C bis +55°C
- Temperaturbereich, Lagerung: -20°C bis +85°C
- Maße (B/H/T), in mm: 125/175/21 (ohne Anschlüsse und Slotblech)
- Gewicht: max. 250 g mit Verpackung